Welcome to the 2018 ICEN Conference! This is the first social opportunity to catch up with your interstate colleagues and sponsors and exhibitors of the Meeting. The welcome reception also provides a great opportunity to meet delegates who are attending the conference for the first time.
- Date: Wednesday 10th October
- Time: 1730 – 1930
- Venue: Exhibition Area, Pullman Albert Park
- Dress Code: Neat Casual
- Cost: Inclusive for full registrations and exhibitors, book during registration process. Additional tickets can be purchased by guests and day registrations for $60
- Entertainment: “Naomi and James”
It is with great pleasure that the Organising Committee of the 2018 16th ICEN invite you to attend the Conference dinner on Friday 12th October at 7pm at the glamorous venue just over the road, The Park! The Park is renowned for its tranquil lakeside views, extravagant chandeliers, open and stylish warehouse interiors and dramatic arched windows which offer an abundance of natural light from all angles.
- Date: Friday 12th October
- Time: 1900 till late
- Venue: The Park, 36 Lakeside Dr, Melbourne
- Dress Code: The Brownlows! Dress to the nines!
- Dinner Speaker: Georgie Carroll
- Cost: Inclusive for full registrations, tick the box during registration. Additional tickets can be booked for guests, day registrations and additional exhibitors for $130. Price includes 3 course meal and drinks and entertainment.
Born and raised in Manchester, England; now a proud Australian. Georgie Carroll is a Comedian, Nurse, Wife and mother.
This combination of Nationalities, home life and hospital has provided a 24/7 training ground that has nurtured Georgie’s naturally funny bones. Her bluntness and charm coupled with a razor-sharp wit, give her a broad-spectrum appeal that can be put into any room, with any line-up, and shine.
Georgie took out ‘Most prolific writer’, ‘People’s Choice’ and ‘Comedian of the Year’ in the Adelaide Comedy Awards. Her debut festival hour ‘Nurse Case Scenario’, was nominated for ‘Best Emerging Comedy’ at Adelaide Fringe and ‘Best Comedy’ at Perth Fringe World. Her follow-up show ‘Gauze and Affect’ is undoubtedly Georgie’s strongest hour to date. Collectively the shows have sold out Internationally, with ‘Gauze and Affect’ breaking record attendance numbers for her venue at Gluttony (Adelaide Fringe 2017)
Georgie has been blowing the roof off the Australian Comedy club circuit since 2012, fine tuning her talent to become the world class comic, MC and writer she now is.
With 18 years of Emergency and Intensive Care Nursing under her belt, Georgie continues to Nurse when not on tour. This, along with her exceptional comedic talent has cemented her as the go-to entertainment for Medical and Nursing Corporates, Conventions and Awards Ceremonies.
*Disclaimer* Georgie did not write this. She is bloody good but you don’t want to brag about yourself too much.